A More Affordable Mortgage Option for First-Time Buyers
100% financing and closing cost assistance to help you purchase a home.
WEOKIE's HomePath first-time homebuyer program is designed to assist modest-income borrowers with a grant to cover their down payment with a mortgage loan option that eliminates the need for costly PMI to be added to the monthly payment - making the dream of homeownership an AFFORDABLE REALITY. *
WE want to help YOU move into your first home!
To show our commitment, WEOKIE has partnered with Neighborhood Housing Services to create the HomePath Program. This program provides modest-income first-time homebuyers with an affordable mortgage option, down payment assistance and expert guidance.
No financial situation should stand in the way between you and the steps to your first home. A down payment is a big hurdle for most American's, and the added expense of private mortgage insurance (PMI) can make owning a home almost impossible. Our new HomePath program is designed to help those who can't afford a down payment or the added expense of a PMI.
- Available to all eligible borrowers; there are no area or county restrictions
- The subject property can be located anywhere in Oklahoma
- Down Payment Assistance - WEOKIE will provide a grant (not a loan) up to $6,000*
- No PMI Requirement - Our program eliminates the need for Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) to be added to your monthly mortgage payment - saving you hundreds of dollars each month
- Pre and Post-Purchase Housing, Counseling and Education courses are required
- Mortgage payments are compatible with existing rent payments - often lower
- Spanish-speaking mortgage professionals are available to guide you through the process from start to finish!
- Must be a first-time homebuyer, or haven't owned a home in the last 3 years
- Owner-occupied properties only
- The home must be in average condition and move-in ready
- Borrower(s) must qualify for membership with WEOKIE
- Debt-to-income requirements apply
- 2 Years Employment required
- 2 Years filed Tax Returns required
- The maximum sales price is $200,000
- Homebuyer education must be completed**
Our dedicated mortgage professionals will help you through the entire application and approval process.