WEOKIE’s FREE Online Banking lets you access your accounts online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Plus, FREE access to your credit score - see more below.
With online banking, you can:
- Check balances
- Review your account history
- Make loan payments
- View copies (front and back) of your cleared checks
- Transfer funds between your WEOKIE accounts
- And much more
Not currently signed up for Online Banking?
CLICK HERE to Enroll Today
Make sure to add WEOKIE's app for mobile banking for your smartphone after you register for online banking.
FREE Access To Your Credit Score
At WEOKIE, we love providing our members with tools that make sense for their lives.
Free Credit Score ⋅ Free Credit Monitoring ⋅ Easy-To-Read Summary ⋅ Does Not Affect Your Score
Signing up is easy:
- Simply sign in to Online Banking and tap the Accounts menu, scroll down and click "Credit Score".
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of use.
- Answer a few simple questions to verify your identity.
- Once verified, you are set!
Online Banking FAQs
If you are experiencing problems with accessing your e-statements and other links in WEOKIE's Online Banking system, please check your setting for pop-ups.
You will want to select "always allow pop-ups from this site." Please see instructions on how to enable pop-ups on popular browsers.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Select the Tools menu, then Pop-up Blocker, then Pop-up Blocker Settings. Add WEOKIE's Online Banking web address (https://weokie.e-creditunion.org/) to the allowed sites list.
Select the Tools menu, then Options. In the Options window, select the Content tab. Select the Exceptions button next to Block pop-up windows and add WEOKIE's Online Banking web address (https://weokie.e-creditunion.org/) to the allowed sites list.
Select Safari at the top of the browser and select Block Pop-up Windows to remove the check-mark. You do not want a check-mark next to Block Pop-up Windows.
At the top right, click Customize and Control Google Chrome, select Settings, at the bottom click Advanced. Under "privacy and security," click Site Settings. Click Pop-ups and redirects. At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
- Learn what a HELOC is and how it can help you.
- Find out how a HELOC is different from a home equity loan or refinancing.
- Ready to meet with a lender? Contact a WEOKIE advisor today.
Federally Insured by NCUA.