Make your money work for you
Money Market accounts offer higher dividends than traditional savings accounts, while still providing access to your funds. With higher dividends and flexibility, meeting your savings goals has never been easier.
- Grow your earnings with competitive rates.
- Earn more than a standard savings account.
- Access your money with checks
- Earn dividends with a minimum balance of $2,500.
- Deposits can be made at any time.
- The minimum balance required for opening and maintaining this account is $2,500.
- NCUA-insured up to $250,000.
- Manage your Money Market accounts with WEOKIE's online and mobile banking services.
High Yield Money Market - higher returns for higher balances
- $25,000 minimum balance to open.
- Tiered rates for higher balances to increase your earnings.
"Saving for college was a long-term goal for our family. Last year we dropped our son off at college thanks to WEOKIE’s financial help!"
Browse up-to-date savings rates for WEOKIE savings accounts, certificates and serious savings.
BaZing offers discounts on shopping, travel, and dining as well as benefits like cell phone protection, identity theft and more!
Safe Deposit Box
Safe deposit boxes provide a safe and secure option to store your valuables including important documents, irreplaceable photos, videos, and jewels.
**APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of interest to be paid on an account based on the interest rate and frequency of compounding for the annual period. For this account, the Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time as determined by the Credit Union. 3.00% APY only available with balances equal to or greater than $250,000. If the minimum daily balance of $250,000 is not met, you will not earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield. Other rates are available. We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on this account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Rates are valid as of September 14, 2023 and subject to change without notice. The minimum balance required to open this account is $25,000. Membership eligibility is required. Federally Insured by NCUA.
- Learn what a HELOC is and how it can help you.
- Find out how a HELOC is different from a home equity loan or refinancing.
- Ready to meet with a lender? Contact a WEOKIE advisor today.
Federally Insured by NCUA.