Affordable, Responsible Financing Options for ITIN Homebuyers
Owning a home is part of the American Dream. As mortgage lenders, we are motivated to do everything possible to make sure Oklahomans of all ethnic, educational, and professional backgrounds can qualify for a mortgage.
WEOKIE Federal Credit Union wants everyone in our community to have access to quality financial products, including mortgages. That’s why we’re excited to be able to offer a home loan solution to our members who have Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) instead of Social Security Numbers.
This program allows members who live and work in our community to enjoy the homeownership dream. We will work with you and walk you through the financing process, so you won't have any surprises. And, as part of the application, we help first-time homebuyers build their knowledge of the home-buying process.
ITIN Mortgage Loan Program Highlights
- Purchases and refinances
- 10% minimum down payment required
- Fixed rates with terms of 30, 20, and 15 years available
- Purchases: borrow up to 90% loan-to-value (LTV)
- Refinances: borrow up to 80% loan-to-value (LTV)
- Quick closing
- Gift funds allowed
- Borrowers with no credit are eligible
- Spanish-speaking mortgage professionals are available to guide you through the process from start to finish!
ITIN Mortgage Loan Program Requirements
- 2 years of tax returns using your ITIN number (ITIN number must be on all tax returns)
- 30 days most recent paystub
- Primary residence only
- Proof of ITIN & photo ID
- The home must be in average condition and move-in ready
- Cash-out refinances are not available
- Must be a member or qualify for a WEOKIE membership. Learn more on how to become a WEOKIE Member.
The information published, the terms, conditions, and descriptions shown may be subject to change without notice. Please contact a WEOKIE Mortgage Professional for more details.