Text Messaging (SMS Wireless)
Terms and Conditions
Text Messaging BANKING AND OFFERS (SMS Wireless) Terms and Conditions
- By providing your consent, you are opting-in and agreeing to the following terms and conditions: You consent to receive text messages from our automated dialing system.
- If you provided consent in writing, sent a return text “YES”, or clicked on the web opt-in, the text messages may contain special offers or promote WEOKIE products. You represent that you own or are authorized to provide the telephone number that you used to opt-in. Your consent to receive these automated text messages is not a condition to receiving any WEOKIE product or service. To opt-out of receiving text messages containing marketing or promotional offers, reply to the promotional text with “STOP”.
- You may revoke your consent to receive all automated text messages at any time by sending a return text with “STOPALL”. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the WEOKIE text message service to which it applies (if you consented to more than one service). To complete your opt-out, please provide requested clarification. Revoking your consent to receive automated marketing text messages from WEOKIE does not also revoke any consent you provided to receive automated text messages related to a specific transaction (for example, a loan application). For all further help or information send a return text with “HELP”.
- Text messages are not encrypted. Do not send sensitive or nonpublic personal information to WEOKIE in text messages. No WEOKIE representative will ever ask you to do this. If you receive a text message purported to be from WEOKIE that requests you send a text with sensitive or nonpublic personal information, please do not respond to it. Instead, contact WEOKIE by telephone immediately at 405-235-3030 or 800-678-5363.
- WEOKIE may send you text messages containing HTTPS links to a WEOKIE website to exchange sensitive or nonpublic personal information online. These links will open an https://securetext.weokie.org website in your phone’s mobile browser with a “lock” icon to denote the encrypted HTTPS connection. Always verify the spelling before you open any link to WEOKIE’s website.
- WEOKIE charges no fee for text message services, but your cellular provider’s message and data rates may apply.
- WEOKIE makes no warranty regarding the availability or reliability of text message services, and WEOKIE shall have no liability related to any delay or failure in the delivery or receipt of text messages.
- WEOKIE may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such updated terms and conditions shall be effective when posted to WEOKIE’s website. WEOKIE will advise you if these Terms and Conditions change, and you agree to review the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of a WEOKIE text message service after the Terms and Conditions have changed shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- WEOKIE may cancel your subscription to this text messaging service at any time without notice to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your provision of a phone number that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement.
- You agree that any action, dispute, claim, or controversy of any nature between you and WEOKIE arising from or related to a WEOKIE text message service will be subject to and resolved in accordance with the terms of your WEOKIE Personal Account Agreement disclosure or WEOKIE Business Account Agreement and Disclosure.