Cue Line Instructions
- Enter your WEOKIE Account Number and press #.
(Cue Line will ask you to confirm this number.)
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and press #. (This is the four digit number you chose when you signed up for Cue Line.) If you don't remember this number, you must reapply for a new number at any WEOKIE office.
- You will be given 3 options:
- Press 1 to perform transactions on your account.
- Press 2 to make an inquiry.
- Press 3 for current interest rates & general information.
- Press 4 to check another account
- Press # to repeat menu choices.
- Press # to return to the previous menu.
- When you enter dollars and cents or dates, do NOT use a decimal point. For example: $120.50 should be entered as 12050, and then press
- To end your session, simply hang up the phone.
- Your accounts are protected with maximum security. Only you know your PIN, and only that PIN can access your account.
- You may transfer funds between accounts.
- To locate your share and loan ID numbers, look at your monthly or quarterly statement. The two digit ID numbers are located above your transaction listing.