Android Pay is Here!
As an Android™ user, you can now pay with your phone at more than 1 million stores across the U.S.
Android Pay™ is a new mobile payment solution that offers WEOKIE credit and debit card holders additional options, security and simplicity when paying for things every day.
Making payments is safe when you use Android Pay, thanks to tokenization, the industry standard for secure payments. When you shop at a merchant, Android Pay does not send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead, it uses a virtual account number to represent your account information – so your card details stay safe.
Get Started with WEOKIE and Android Pay
Android Pay is available on all NFC-enabled, non-rooted Android devices with OS KitKat 4.4 or higher. To add your WEOKIE credit and debit cards to Android Pay:
- Look for the app on your phone. If it is not already preloaded then simply download from Google Play and open it.
- If you already use your WEOKIE card in your Google account you can simply add it to Android Pay by confirming a few details. If not, add your WEOKIE card(s) by simply snapping a picture and following the on-screen instructions.
- You're done!
It’s that simple.
How to use Android Pay
Look for one of these symbols at checkout:
- Unlock your phone (no need to open the app).
- Hold the back of your phone near the merchant’s contactless payment terminal.
- Your phone will beep or vibrate, and you’ll receive an on-screen confirmation letting you know the payment was made.