! Please register for Online Banking if you are currently not a registered user.
You must be a registered Online Banking user to gain access to WEOKIE's new and improved banking system. If you have never previously used this service, you will not have automatic access on September 3. You may register at https://weokie.e-creditunion.org/SignIn.aspx.
NEW INTERNET ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM- Our new system will offer great new features to make banking with us even more convenient. You will be able to send money to friends and family, transfer funds to accounts at other banks, take advantage of the personal financial management program (track spending, plan your budget, manage your savings, etc.), add additional users with specific usage parameters, and use the expanded alert capabilities.
NEW MOBILE BANKING- WEOKIE’s new mobile app will continue to offer the best in mobile banking but we are adding a few new features for your convenience. With the added convenience of facial and fingerprint recognition, you can choose how to access your mobile account. The new mobile app will continue to allow you to transfer money to other WEOKIE accounts instantly.
PERSON TO PERSON PAY- Need to pay the babysitter, or pay your neighbor for taking care of your home while you were away? No problem. WEOKIE’s new system will provide you the benefit of requesting or receiving money to and from anyone directly through your mobile phone using your email address. Ask us for more information. This feature will be added in the near future, and will not be available on September 3.
Account access will have revised login procedures with the new system. The first time you login after the upgrade, you will be prompted to enter identifying information and set a new password.
! Primary Account Holders: Click the new link on the WEOKIE homepage at www.WEOKIE.org for account access and enter your EXISTING USER ID OR MEMBER NUMBER (If you have changed your ID/Member number in the current Online Banking system, please use the same ID here that you previously used to log in. If you have multiple accounts, please use your most active account as your User ID/Member Number). You will be prompted to verify your identity and reset your password using text, phone or by verifying personal data. Please note: you may be asked to verify your identity using your social security number or tax ID number and other personal information. If you are unsure as to what Member Number you should be using at login, please contact us at 405-235-3030 and we will be happy to assist you.
! Joint (Non-primary) Account Holders: All joint account members will create an independent log in by clicking "Register". You will be asked to provide your last name, zip code, email address, birthdate (using four digits for the birth year) and full social security number (using no dashes) to verify your identity.
! eStatement Users: Your eStatements will convert to the new system. If you receive electronic statements (eStatements) and notices currently from WEOKIE, you will continue to do so with the new system. Estatements will be unavailable during the system conversion so you are encouraged to download/print any statement you may need in advance.
! All Online banking users, including joint account holders, will be asked to verify their identity using their social security number or Tax ID number and/or verify other personal information.
! Register for Online Banking (if currently not a registered user) You must be a registered Online Banking user to gain access to the new system.. If you have never previously used this service, you will not have automatic access on September 3. Visit WEOKIE's Online Banking web page or call us at 405-235-3030 to gain access.
The technology upgrade will come with new features to the WEOKIE mobile app. On or after Tuesday, September 3, you will need to update your WEOKIE mobile app on your device.
All Account Holders:
! - If you enabled auto updates on any of your devices loaded with the WEOKIE Mobile Banking app, the app should automatically update to the newest version by September 3. If auto updates were not enabled or you do not have the Mobile Banking app, visit the App Store or Google Play Store today and download the WEOKIE updated app. Each account owner will need to complete the authentication process.
The Telephone Banking phone numbers will remain the same (405) 787-4283 or 1-800-475-4283.
Access to your accounts will require you to enter your Member Number. Your PIN will be the last 4 of the primary member's Social Security number or Tax ID.
Once your information has been authenticated, the system will ask you to create a new PIN.
As WEOKIE upgrades our Online and Mobile Banking platforms, you will need to deactivate and then reactivate your money management software program account to proceed with WC downloads and ensure the smooth transition of your data.
How will the new system be accessed?
The new system will be accessed from our current website www.weokie.org or from our mobile app. Any bookmarked pages to the login screen for the old home banking platform will not work. Members will need to go to our website to access the new online banking system.
If you have auto updates enabled on any of your devices loaded with the WEOKIE Mobile Banking app, the app should automatically update to the newest version on September 3. Otherwise, visit the App Store or Google Play Store today and download the updated app.
How do I enroll or log in for the first time on the new platform?
You can log in from our website or the mobile app – either way is fine.
From our website www.weokie.org:
• Click the ONLINE BANKING button located in upper right-hand corner.
• Select the "Not Enrolled? Enroll Today!" link. All users will have to enroll this way even if you had previously used our online banking system.
• Enter the requested information and hit the APPLY button.
• Enter the verification code and hit submit.
From the mobile app:
• Select "First-time user? Enroll now link."
• Enter the requested information and hit the Next button.
• Enter the verification code and hit submit.
Which browsers will work with the new system?
To support the security measures we put in place to keep your data safe, we require the use of a modern browser. As new versions of browsers are released, we will deprecate support for older versions.
Will the current Apple and Android apps work with the new system?
• No, the current apps will not work on the new mobile banking site.
• New apps will be available on or after September 3.
• Please make sure all auto updates are enabled on any of your devices loaded with the WEOKIE Mobile Banking app. This will ensure that the WEOKIE Mobile Banking app will automatically update to the newest version on or after September 3.
• If your app did not auto update, please visit the App Store or Google Play Store today, search for WEOKIE and download the updated app. Links for the apps are also located on our website at the bottom right of the home page and under Services and Mobile Banking.
Will my funds be safe and secure?
Your funds will remain safe and secure. All accounts are fully insured by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration) for up to $250,000 per individual account holder. Refer to NCUA.gov for more information.
Will my MEMBER number change?
• Every member has a single unique member number that the Credit Union uses to identify their financial relationship and accounts.
• With the system upgrade, remembering multiple member numbers is no longer required. WEOKIE will retain your MOST ACTIVE ACCOUNT number as your member number. All of your accounts will be shown under this number. If you are unsure as to what Member Number you should be using at login, please contact us at 405-235-3030 and we will be happy to assist you.
Will my ACCOUNT number change?
Yes, but only slightly. Examples below.
• Savings account 123456-011 will become 12345611
• Checking account 123456-013 will become 12345613
• Loan account 123456-001 will become 123456001
Can I continue to use my checks?
Yes, the account number on your check remains the same after the upgrade, so you may continue using the same checks.
Will WEOKIE’s routing number remain the same?
Yes, the routing and transit number will remain the same. WEOKIE’s routing number is 303085638.
Will my debit card continue to work?
Yes. WEOKIE debit cards will continue to work with the new system.
Will my WEOKIE Credit card continue to work?
Yes. WEOKIE Visa Credit Cards will continue to work with the new system.
Will the conversion impact my direct deposit or recurring payments?
No. Any direct deposits, payroll deductions, social security, or ACH deposits will continue; they’ll convert to the new system. You should not need to make adjustments. Any automatic payment (ACH origination) we have established for you, will continue as normal.
Will interest earned on deposit accounts be affected?
No. Your deposit accounts will continue to earn interest just like before.
Will the upgrade effect E-statements?
No. However, you will be required to set up new log in information for Online Banking once the new system is in place. Estatements will be unavailable during the system upgrade so you are encouraged to download/print any statement you may need during this time.
Will the upgrade affect online and mobile banking?
Yes. Both Online and Mobile Banking will require new log in procedures. Mobile Banking will have new features on the WEOKIE mobile app. On or after Tuesday, September 3, you will need to update your WEOKIE mobile app on your device to take advantage of the new features. If you have auto updates enabled on your device, the app will automatically update. Otherwise, visit the App Store or Google Play Store today and download the updated app.
Will the upgrade effect Bill Pay?
All existing Bill Pay information will convert to the new system.
Will I be able to place a stop payment on the new Online Banking system?
• Yes. Log in to Online Banking, click on the “Accounts” tab, then "Stop Payments". Fill in the appropriate information, submit. You may only request stop payments on a personal or business check through the Online Banking system.
• Be sure to have all pertinent information when requesting a stop payment: the account the payment was drawn from, check number, amount, and reason for stop payment request.
• Stop payments cannot be placed on debit card transactions. Call 405-235-3030 or 1-800-678-5363 to dispute a debit card transaction.
• A $27.50 stop payment fee will be immediately deducted from your checking account once the stop payment is placed.
Will account alerts that I have established transfer into the new system?
No, account alerts will need to be set back up in the new system. You can do this by selecting "Profile" near the top right of the Online Banking screen, then "Manage Alerts". You can elect to be notified by phone or email for balances alerts or transaction alerts.
What if I have questions about the new online banking or mobile banking system?
• There are several ways to contact us with questions about the new system.
• If you are logged in to home banking or mobile banking, you can send us a message through the Messages function. These are also monitored during normal business hours and one of our representatives will respond to your message in home banking.
• You can call us at (405) 235-3030 and one of our representatives can assist you.
• You may choose the chat option at www.weokie.org.
Frontier City will not be open to the public this day. This is a private event, available only to those with WEOKIE accounts.