What is Google Pay™?
Google Pay is the new way to pay with your smartphone, offering options, security and simplicity. Simply unlock your phone and place it near a contactless terminal, and your payment is complete.
What do I need to get started with Google Pay?
- Make sure your phone is running Android Lollipop (5.0) or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions. ...
- If you have another contactless payment app on your phone: In your phone's Settings app, make Google Pay the default payment app.
How do I set up Google Pay?
First, download the Google Pay app from the Google Play™ Store. If your WEOKIE card is already linked to your Google account, you can simply add it to the Google Pay app by confirming a few details. If not, add your WEOKIE card(s) by simply snapping a picture and following the on-screen instructions.
How do I pay with Google Pay?
- Unlock your device (no need to open the app).
- Hold the back of your device near a contactless payment terminal.
- Your phone will beep or vibrate, and you’ll receive an on-screen confirmation letting you know the payment was made.
Which WEOKIE cards can I use with Google Pay?
You can use both your WEOKIE credit and debits cards with Google Pay.
When I add my WEOKIE card to Google Pay, it doesn't look like the card in my wallet. Why?
Google Pay uses a graphical representation, not an exact replica of your WEOKIE card.
Which merchants are participating?
Google Pay is accepted by more than a million stores across the United States.
Is Googe Pay free?
Yes. Be aware that message and data rates may apply, depending on your data plan.
How are my privacy and personal information protected?
Since Google Pay doesn't send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment your card details stay safe.
What if my device is lost/stolen?
If your phone is lost or stolen, you can find, lock, or erase it using Android Device Manager. Google Pay doesn't store your card details information on your phone, anyone who finds or steals your phone won't be able to access that information.
Am I able to opt out of GooglePay at any time?
Adding your credit or debit cards to Google Pay is your choice; you can add and remove cards when needed.
Where can I get more information on Google Pay?
More information is available at https://pay.google.com/about/