Some functions of WEOKIE' Online Banking System are not available on the mobile version of the website. Most websites (including WEOKIE's) come in both desktop and mobile versions, with the latter rendering content in a more responsive fashion for a consistent browsing experience across a variety of tablet and smartphone screens.
1. Start by pulling up www.weokie.org in Safari.
2. Once it's completed loading, click the three lines and a drop down menu will appear.
3. Scroll down on the drop down menu and choose "Online Banking".
4. Once it's completed loading the mobile site, hold down the refresh icon in the URL bar until buttons appear at bottom of the screen.
5. Holding down the refresh icon in the URL bar will bring up buttons at the bottom of the screen, offering to Request Desktop Site or to Cancel the request. Select Request Desktop Site.
6. You will then be redirected to the Desktop version of WEOKIE's Online Banking site.
****The same thing can also be requested on the iPad, but instead of appearing at the bottom of the screen, there is instead a pop-up button for Request Desktop Site that appears just below the refresh icon. Tap Request Desktop Site.