Some functions of WEOKIE' Online Banking System are not available on the mobile version of the website. Most websites (including WEOKIE's) come in both desktop and mobile versions, with the latter rendering content in a more responsive fashion for a consistent browsing experience across a variety of tablet and smartphone screens.
1. Open up the Chrome Browser on your Android Phone or Tablet
2. Next visit the website that you wish to request a desktop version for
3. After visiting the website, tap on the 3 dot Chrome icon, located in the top right corner of your screen
4. From the list of options, tap on Request Desktop site option.
5. From now on, the site will be loaded in the desktop version, however you can easily disable this using the same steps.
1. Open the Firefox browser on your Android phone and search for the www.weokie.org.
2. Once you are on the website, tap on the 3 dot icon, located at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Next tap on Request desktop site from the list of options.